New Hangout on the Cape
The Scallop RePUBlic is now open. They feature Florida Craft Beer (and others), Premium Wine on Tap, and Live Music 7 days a week. View more info at www.scalloprepublic.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/ScallopRePUBlic.
In 2016, 64 single family homes sold in the Cape San Blas/South Gulf area compared to 68 in 2015, a decrease of 6%. Total dollar sales volume was up 3% with a single home sales total of $35,581,775. Average home sale went from $508,846 to $555,965 for an increase of 9%.
Restore Funding plan off to Treasury
The plan now heads to the U.S. Treasury which has 90 days to approve the plan to spend the entire first years allocation of the funds, $2.8MM for beach restoration.
New FEMA Flood Zone Maps
New FEMA Maps have been released. To check your properties status, please access the following link: http://portal.nwfwmdfloodmaps.com